October 4, 2012@9:34 PM


Kuuuuuuuuu I've left my blog to rot and die D: Nya~ I will try to save you again >A<

It's still holidays right now after a hectic few weeks of studying, tests, studying, more tests, more studying, tests, last minute sewing (literally). Then came Animania, karaoke, Cosplay bbq, and lazing around and doing nothing in between. School's soon (year 12) and I need to get my shit together =="

But these one and a half week was fun^^ Cosplaying and meeting new people (aka creeping people out; my specialty) and speaking jap with my friends LOLOLOL I want to cosplay next year TTATT I hope my gran's gonna let me go to Smash 2013 :( I got a 'no' at first but meh persuading people is what I'm good at.

Aishh but if I want to cosplay next year I really need to study hard.... Studying for the Prelims was the most I've studied my whole life D: First time to actually sit down for the whole day and (with minimal procrastination) study :L Studying for maths was fine :L I actually kinda enjoyed it but eco and physics was a betch :/ MUST GET PUMPED FOR NEXT TERM D8

rewindfastforward