July 7, 2012@1:21 PM

(gorilla's cake :3)

We had a LOL (League of Legends) party on Thursday AHAHAHA well not really a party but meh :/
I was gonna get to our friend's house at 10 but NOOOOOO Shittyrail said no ._. and so I was caught in a stupid half an hour delay =="

When we actually started playing I realised how slow my actual laptop (and my net kinda) was because I actually thought 10 FPS was normal....until I saw the other's laptops reach 60 FPS orz Right now I just finished defragmenting my harddrive so I'm testing lol again :/ When I was about 5% defragged last night, I finally reached 30 FPS at one point. Man it was like paradise.....but then I dropped back to 7 FPS later afterwards :/

okay.. it's started....Well it started off at 1 FPS lol then it went to 3 FPS, but now it's at 35 FPS FUCKKKYEAAAAAHHHH but it's like going up and down :/ oh well it's so much more nicer than the usual stopmotion pro :')


and I was trying other champions like gorilla told me and lol I take back what I said about veigar being useless :L Viegar's like a squishier ranged version of Nasus :L imma learn veigar then :3 but her build is gonna be different though cos she's squishy ._. and doesn't have lifesteal :(


Anyway going out to eat now. SUSHEEEEEEEEEEEE :3 i think

rewindfastforward