May 20, 2012@6:45 PM


I spent my no-lifeing this weekend. Playing LOL and watching Bleach. I hadn't played LOL in so long, I'm so rusty T^T Well....I wasn't good to begin with anyway :'(

I played a normal game with friends yesterday and it was only the the 3 of us so we had 2 strangers on our team..... damn I hate strangers :( Towards the end, I got so confused as to what they wanted me to do and the other team kept ganking us :( I'm still recovering from that lol.....

aishh I need more practise with bot games LOL

Anyway, I've been trying to catch up with Bleach. It's so intense right now O_O Who's evil and who'e good aslkdjfhsalkjfhsldjkafhlsakdfjh WUT'S HAPPENING D: Must steal more episodes from Looon :L

I really should be writing my english thing.....but I'm not in the mood for work :'( and I'm gonna get killed......damn... should really stop procrastinating

........OMG GIN'S GONNA GET KILLED NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :( :( :( :(
how dare you :'( stupid aizen. go to frikken hell D: Gin so precious :'(

LOL don't mind me...I'm watching Bleach right now.....
damn and I really liked Gin....even though he was like the 'bad guy'.....

rewindfastforward