December 24, 2011@12:01 AM

So...I had a haircut a while ago :) and I dyed it brown XD The process of my haircut was so boring and long ==" The guy was 'busy' and kept making me wait for my cut after he dyed my hair :/ The heat thingy hurt @_@ and when I told the lady that was washing my hair afterwards she was like "Why didn't you say something then? If it hurts you have to tell us" ....Hmmm... maybe I should've :/ but anyway I was really alksjdfhlsakj about my fringe on the first day since the lady couldn't dry for shit and my fringe went retarded and split in the middle but now, after a week I'm happy with my hair 8D BUT I DON'T WANNA GO THROUGH AFTERGROWTH ;_; I'm gonna get a job and save up for palty LOLOLOL or some other nice hair dye brand :L

Anyway, China has been awesome so far. My uncle had his wedding on Monday^^ At first my feet were okay and my heels were actually pretty comfortable but by the end, I was just limping =="

Everytime I go to China I always buy Cool 輕音樂 because it's the only magazine that has more jpop stuff although it's half jpop and half kpop. But I bought the September, October, November and December issue and the december issue which I bought first had AKB48 on one side of the cover and Miss A on the other and it came with a poster with AKB48 on one side and 2NE1 on the other side but I gave it to my bro's gf cos she wanted it :L

It is the 23rd today so that means tomorrow is.......Aiba's birthday ;D that is all....
I'm joking ;D it's also ahjumma denise's birthday :) have you listened to your miss a album? (:

rewindfastforward