Their voices are so pretty! And I do not like the new blogger D: Yes it's pretty, but it's annoying D: imo anyway, just saying...

My dad was being a total dickhead today D: He keeps saying, "You're so fat!" over and over again. I know I'm fat but like he says it like I'm obese or something. like WOMAN I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME. WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF INSULTING PEOPLE.

bitch.

I finally finished last week's episode of HnA with sakuraiba~ IT WAS SO CUTE :3 When they sat there looking at the sunrise listening to 5x10, which was the 10 year anniversary song they sang to thank their fans and each other. The thing I love the most about Arashi is their friendship and how it's not just something they put on just for the cameras. They know each other so well :')

The last part where they were getting out of the pit Aiba dug out to prank Sho-chan was cute. They're so crazy and cute. I'm loving Arashi more and more ♥

rewindfastforward