September 26, 2011@10:02 PM
My grandma's kinda sick today so I had to make my own food ish.....hello instant noodles and spam ham.

IT TOOK ME 20 MINUTES TO PREPARE MY INSTANT NOODLES DINNER OMG WHAT IS THIS D: After making the noodles and putting it into the tonkotsu soup I went to make some spam ham and eggs. But I'm a chicken so when I noticed that the oil was making cracking noises, I was like WTFFFF *moves body as far away as possible* but it tasted pretty good I guess. Though I don't think I actually had to add any oil since everything just tasted oily D:

On another note, I haven't been doing anything productive these holidays yet :/ I was going to write notes for English the other day, but I gave up on Act 1 Scene 3..... fuck I'm gonna fail everything.

I'm going to the city with my friend tomorrow :D Yes, denise I was actually gonna go to city with her on Thursday but being the loving sibling I am I called my friend to ask her if she was free on Tuesday instead. I'm so nice *flicks hair*

Argggh I've been too bored these few days. My life has just been made up of: instagramming, tappi bear, food, rewatching movies, food and sleep. Anyway, imma wake up early so I won't be late. sleep now. that is all.

rewindfastforward