August 19, 2011@10:03 PM

Finally have time to blog. I had a dentist appointment on Wednesday to get my braces tightened again, but it was also my dad's birthday so we were gonna stay out in the city to eat. But my dentist appointment ended at 4.30 so it was still too early to go eat so my dad asked me what I wanted to do so I said I wanted to look around Kinokuniya 8D

At first, I was just gonna look around and see what magazines there were and if Nippon no Arashi was in stock so I have an idea of what I'm going to buy next time I go to Kino :3 but yea my dad was in a good mood I guess so when I asked if I could buy it, he said yes 8D But it's also probably because it's a book and not just some random magazine. I was wanting to buy this since last holidays but haven't gotten time to go the city :/

When we got to Musashi (japanese restaurant) I asked for my book, which I gave to my grandma to put in her bag because my bag is stuffed with my books and random crap and I didn't want to kill the book, and my grandma just (not gently) put it on the table. I was like "NOOO be more gentle~~!" and she just gave me a you're-too-exaggerated look. Haha but my dad kept saying, "so these 5 things (roughly translated from chinese so yerh) are the reason why your japanese is so good. Very well then, at least this obsession isn't for nothing" lol at least he didn't stop my obsession :3

Yesterday was Crystal's birthday and we had a party and a surprise present for her. She was so happy when she saw what it was - she was opening the last layer of wrapping and when she opened a little revealing the box she actually screamed LOL. Glad that gamer like it :3

On a not so happy note, I felt shit today == I woke up feeling like I want to throw up even though I hadn't even eaten anything yet. I ate my dumplings at recess because all throughout Jap, I actually had been hungry. But in english, after recess, I just threw it all up == Then I went to sick bay and went home :/

It's been a long time since I went/stayed home because I was sick because my immune system is good, but I have a crap immune to the cold and a really crap digestive system TAT And even if I have a cold or fever or something, I usually still go to class, like last time when I had a bad headache :/ but I feel better now after some congee and a nap :P Gonna sleep early tonight and wake up earlier tomorrow to wash my hair because I couldn't be bothered today.

Anyway, tutor tomorrow and as always, I haven't done the homework :S Maybe I'll do it tomorrow...or not :S

and I'm craving Mcdonalds right now for some reason == even though my stomach is still kinda in knots right now :L

...and an urge to cut my hair back into a straight fringe O_O should I...

rewindfastforward