August 2, 2011@9:34 PM
I went to help out the regional athletics today (´∀`)It was pretty fun actually :3

My friend told me the bus came at 8 so I had to wake up early today ==" When I got to school, the bus hadn't come yet, so I was waiting for it with my friend. But then she got a call from someone saying that we were supposed to wait outside Kogarah High. So we had to walk back and wait there. When the bus did come, we went on and the bus left after the teacher came. But a few people were late so they actually missed the bus and ended up having to catch another bus.

It was so cold in the morning at first, but our jobs were to sort and give out certificates at the table, which was in the sun so by the end of the day, it got pretty hot and I swear one side of my face is darker than the other. I think.

It was so confusing at first because this was the first time I was helping out but then my friend, who had helped out many times before explained it to me so as time passed, we got the hang of it XD. Although sometimes it can get pretty hectic when we got handed lots of sheets at once to get sorted out and sometimes people might come and ask for their certificate or certificates. Those times are just a never ending 'So what was your name again....and age.', it was pretty fun and I'm not that fond of Tuesday's lessons anyway. I wanna help out next year as well :3

I have a glossary test for commerce tomorrow TTATT So screwed. I've just been staring at the sheet all night and I haven't gotten past the second definition ==" WAE INTERNET? WAE MUST YOU BE SO INTERESTING WHEN I HAVE WORK TO DO?! D:



rewindfastforward