August 15, 2011@7:05 PM
Last Thursday we went to Canberra for history class. It was actually pretty fun although getting up at 4.45 in the morning on Thursday to make it to school by 6.30 was not fun at all ==" Luckily, my dad's back so I didn't have to train it since he could drive me^^

The bus was so quiet at first, probably because everyone was tired and sleepy from having to wake up early. I downloaded Arashi's 5x10 anniversary tour so I was quietly watching my husbands 10 year anniversary concert :3 But then my friends started singing LOLOL sorry lah denise, when my group starts singing, it's pretty hard to stop them. Well, at least we were on tune most of the time, unlike the people at the back -___-

The first day of Canberra was quite interesting actually. We looked at the embassies, went to the national museum, and electoral education thingy and searched up some of the teacher's addresses ;) Then we went to the High Court of Australia, which wasn't really that interesting. After finally getting back to the motel, we went to our cabins and at first we couldn't get the lights to turn on in the other room. But we soon figured out that we had to put the card in for the light to turn on :L Since our group has 11 people we had to split our group into a people cabin (the one I was in) and a 5 people cabin. THEY'RE CABIN WAS SO NICE OMG D: They had a full hotel like cabins with a full kitchen and other shit D:so unfair (ノд-。) But oh well, it was nice that the musical people were all in our cabin so it was really fun actually^^ After dinner, we went to laser tag. It was my first time playing laser tag so I was pretty happy to get 9th :L I kept getting hit by denise D: WAEEEE?!

After coming back from a tiring day of gaming, we took our turns showering - I was 5th and angela went to sleep right after. So we migrated to the other room as not to disturb her sleep. Mish was busy writing her travel diary thing so the four of us started playing card games. Some time near 11 or 12 Mish went to sleep so we continued playing in that room. We slept at 4 that night/day(?) playing Kent and Caught (not sure how to spell it) because we kept on saying 'Okay we'll go to sleep once we figure out your signal' but that didn't work since we just kept on saying 'okay one more'. My eyes didn't really look swollen when we got up, BUT IT FELT SWOLLEN D: But meh it's camp. They're supposed to be like that =w=

That whole day was kinda boring, since we kept having to listen to boring political crap but also because we were all tired from staying up. The last stop was War memorial. idk...I like war memorials 8) There were so many chinese tourists especially kids and I was just thinking why can't my relos come visit me :( We finally left for Sydney afterwards and I was so tired I just got on the bus and started sleeping until we got close to Mcdonalds for the 'comfort stop' afterwards it was just hilarious listening to people get high and singing :L

My dad was late to pick me up from school that night ==" but good thing it was in the south, so there were a lot of stars :) I was so tired I went home, took a shower and went straight to bed. now....photo time 8) very pic heavy :L I looked shit in the luvos I took with denise so yerh I'll upload two photos I have of her ;) muahahaha



















rewindfastforward