July 18, 2011@9:50 PM

OMG it's school tomorrow (ノд-。) this is so depressing. This holiday arashi-drama-and-variety-show-wise has been very productive but homework-wise, not at all. I still need to print out my srp poster thing. Oh and let's just hope everything goes fine because it's due tomorrow and I'm buying the cardboard tomorrow.... how could I forget that our class has Zhang first =="

And then there's the geography assignment, which I did a third of and gave up. The pe assignment shouldn't take that long I think, but just the thought of getting more commerce and maths homework is just alskfdlkasjf. WAE IS SCHOOL SO HOMO :<

I just finished watching uta no onii-san today. LOL yes I started today ;D But I skipped some of the boring bits though and there were onnly 8 episodes, but it was good^^ I love how arashi always does those relays when they have dramas. Like when one member has a drama, the member who has a drama next will always appear as a guest appearance in at least one episode of his drama. In Oh-chan's 'uta no onii-san' SHO-CHAN CAME ♥

but soon, I'm gonna run out of arashi dramas to watch :'( oh well, as long as their weekly variety shows don't end I'll be happy (●´ω`●)

Anyway, sleep for me now.
I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!

rewindfastforward