July 13, 2011@12:18 AM
(via lightsaltedcrack@tumblr)

I really need to start doing my assignments. Especially the ones due on the first week back ;_; WHICH IS NEXT WEEK (゚ロ゚;) I. AM. SO. SCREWED. FUCK.

I have actually been kinda busy the first week because everyone decided to plan everything in the first week ==" But two days of the second week have already passed and have I done anything productive? NOOOOOO T_T

I've found some information on the report we had to write for the geography fieldwork research assignment but I haven't actually read over it or done anything other than that ._.

I should stop watching and downloading arashi related videos. As my friend said, it's an unhealthy obsession.

But then it's not really unhealthy since I'm happy :) It just means I waste too much time and then therefore cram too much and therefore lack of sleep.

But I will start tomorrow. I will try anyway :/

LOL I just checked my harddrive and apparently I have 40 GBs of arashi videos. Yes, my HD does shit rainbows ;D

rewindfastforward