July 4, 2011@10:47 PM
(via miss-j@tumblr)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN^^
lol it's also Gackt and Massu's birthday today as well :3

I finally bothered to make a new lay :) But the entries link thingy wouldn't work so I couldn't be bothered to figure out how to fix it ._.

I went formal dress shopping today~ At first I thought I'd never find a dress I liked. BUT thanks to denise for telling me about ally I found it!!! So relieved LOL

But then looking for shoes was the hard part ==" The heels I tried on were all either too long and I couldn't work properly because my heels would slip out of the shoe, or it was too tight at the front =="

But then I went walking around chinatown and saw these pretty heels with like a chain decoration at the back and they were the most comfortablest ones I've found so far :O But size 36 was a little tiny tiny tiny bit too tight and they didn't have 37 so I couldn't try it == The shop keeper said that it will seem tight because it's new and that it'll stretch but after some consideration I didn't buy it ._.

LOLOL But I change my mind. I'm gonna go buy them on Wednesday ;D Hope they still have them :/

Anyway, I'm tired from walking and sleepy from being high with Tracy =w= Still need to get those shoes and a blazer that actually suits this dress -.- This is gonna take forever...


rewindfastforward