July 27, 2011@9:40 PM

but I should be doing my pe assignment. I wonder when I'll actually start @_@ I really can't be bothered and it's just pe anyway. Not like I get good marks to start with.

NO CLASSES TOMORROW (: Because year 10 src's are going to Moorefield Girls to attend some 'MAD day' thing. Idek. It sounds boring actually ._. and we're gonna miss a meeting about subject selection! I'll have to ask someone about what it was about afterwards =="

I feel so proud of myself today. I finished my tutor homework. I haven't done it since like ....maybe last year O_O She gave us all a consistent for homework even though we didn't even hand in any last term. I SHOULD BE GETTING AN EXCELLENT THIS TIME >:D

Anyway, sleep for me now. I remembered to turn the electric blanket on. My bed looks really warm and soft and welcoming.

rewindfastforward