July 24, 2011@12:12 AM
3 Gatsu 9 Ka (3月9日) - original by Remioromen. I'll say this is my favourite cover by Nino, although it's not a cover from baystorm (his radio show), I still like it. Partly, because I absolutely love Remioromen and their songs and because this song was my favourite OST from 1 litre of tears. and yea....he's playing the guitar here as well ♥

ORION - original by Nakashima Mika (中島美嘉). I also like this one because it's so pretty :3 It's a bit high of course, because it's sung by Nakashima Mika, who of course is female and her songs get really high so I really liked this cover as well.

Anyway, I've been eating way too much today because we went snacks shopping today and seeing that coles was having sales on so much shit, we bought so much snacks and I just can't stop eating ==" It's past midnight but I'm still eating chocolate ._.

I swear I'll start swimming again when it gets warmer ...

rewindfastforward