July 14, 2011@9:56 PM
Someone knows their facts ;)
lol I know I lame....

I think I ate too much today ._. I got this buy Oporto one hamburger get one free coupon from my friend when we were playing pass the parcel at her party, so I thought I'd use it today since my grandma suggested that we eat today after piano lessons. So when I got back at about 2.30, we went to get the burgers.

But when we got back, I was like "ooh let's eat" but she was told me she already ate.....

Haha and seeing that it was so yummy, I ate both of the Double chicken fillet Oprego burgers.....and I ate dinner like normally as well :/

My stomach feel funny now == yea I think I ate too much ._.

Meh, I'll sleep later tonight, so I can digest the burgers and gyu-don =="

Anyhoo, I'm watching Maou right now. At first I was still deciding if I should watch it or not, because I hate seeing my husbands as the bad guy :( BUT OMG HE'S THE HOTTEST EVIL DEVIL LAWYER EVER ♥

Aaahhh...I need to do my work, でもやりたくな~い(ノд-。)

rewindfastforward