July 10, 2011@5:27 PM
I went to city on Saturday with my friend who's a massive Arashi fan as well :3

We went kinokuniya first and I bought two magazines^^ I was gonna buy Nippon no Arashi as well but I didn't bring enough money that day :'( FANGIRLING IS GONNA MAKE ME BROKE D':

And my friend just told me today that she went to Kino again and there's only 1 copy of Nippon no Arashi left. ONE FRIIKIN COPY D':

Ordering it is gonna be such a pain (-д-)

After going to Kino, we went to karaoke in Mizuya. Too bad it only has the instrumental cos it would be so much better being able to sing with Arashi (well, their voices anyway :3). I was so full I couldn't finish the ice-cream we ordered in the end Dx and we were so busy singing we couldn't be bothered to finish the ice-cream anyway.

We went to take purikuras after that and when we were deciding which machine to use, I saw Larissa (:

Anyway, I just realised how much shit I was supposed to be doing in the holidays ==" srp poster, science assignment, geography fieldwork, and pe assignment, commerce, history and maths homework to catch up with ._. orz


rewindfastforward