June 18, 2011@1:02 AM


It is ...well was Nino's birthday today^^ I got tired and couldn't be bothered to blog until now LOL.

And I can't stop rewatching their new PV over and over again. THE DANCE. I MUST LEARN IT OMG!!!!

Well, I slept really early last night because I was so tired. I actually fell asleep while playing piano. There's a bed right behind me chair when I play the piano, so I just laid back but before I knew it, I fell asleep :L Then after like about half an hour or more, my grandma came in to tell me it was dinner and she was literally like "oi, wake up, what are you doing"

So yea she told me to sleep early. I slept right after dinner which was about 8.30 :3

I'm really tired now :( I couldn't even make nino gifs and pics and spam people because I was tired ==" but yea that bratty one pack turned 17 for the 11th time XD

And with that I shall sleep. I have a maths test for north shore tomorrow (well, today) and I have no clue what we have been doing .____.

rewindfastforward