June 5, 2011@9:01 PM

I was trying to code a tumblr lay again.... I failed again ==

TUMBLR CODES Y U SO COMPLICATED!!!!!

I give on you....I'm gonna use someone else's lay LOL

I had chinese school today :) And I again brought my phone full of Arashi videos to watch with my friend ^^ I'm trying to ARASHI-fy here >:D So, I was just showing her the drawing of Aiba I did, since I was actually drawing one last week as well, but gave up because it screwed up and I didn't have a rubber. I showed her the drawing in my diary and when I was flipping through my diary, I flipped to this week's page and I saw "Monday: Circle geometry test"

.....fuck. a part me literally died.

I haven't even touched it and I LITERALLY (no joke) know nothing about circle geometry. I think I have maths 2nd period @_@ How very screwed I am.

But look, I'm dying inside but why am I still calmly procrastinating on my computer...? Frankly, I have no clue.

After class, I went to sit at the park with my friend to continue watching Arashi's drama Saigo no Yakusoku. Then her mom asked my grandma if we wanted to go to America in the holidays with her. Outside I was like "ooh that would be nice" but inside I was like "HELL YEAH I WANNA :OOOO"

But in the end, after like 2 hours of consideration, my grandma said no == She said we already went to China in April and we were going back again at the end of the year. And she said some shit about it would be dangerous in America because of the death of Osama Bin Laden ==

wtf Bin Laden?! Really, woman. Really?!!! D:

Anyway, I've been killing my net lately by spam downloading any arashi videos I find. I downloaded 2nd of June's Himitsu no Arashi-chan and VS arashi and I'm waiting for someone to upload yesterday's episode of Arashi ni Shiyagare. I CAN'T WAIT COS THE SCREENCAPS ON TUMBLR LOOKS SO FUNNY!!!~

rewindfastforward