May 20, 2011@10:41 PM
(via himebambi@tumblr)

I've decided. I ceeebs photoshop a photo for my diary cover (if I'm bothered to actually cover it) I'm gonna use this photo^^ it's arashi HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE okay.

I swear my throat's like dieing :( I can't stop coughing when it gets itchy. But when I cough, it hurts. This is annoying.

But oh wells, it's friday so I'm in an okay mood.

On a not so okay note, my bread has started moulding AT THE SAME TIME. My experiment = failed. Therefore I'll have to bullshit my report. Definitely not taking science next year now.

And I realised that money just hates me. I got rejected by Mcdonalds. MCDONALDS BRUH. THEY ACCEPT ANYONE. But no, no one wants to give me a job. Your loss Mcdonalds. your loss. Gonna apply for kfc again then ==

rewindfastforward