May 11, 2011@10:23 PM
aiba-chan~ Y U SO PRETTY :O

There was a really creepy asian pedo guy on the station the other day....

Me and my friend were just about to get on the train when the wind was blowing from under us (the gap between the train and the platform) and we flashed == We were like SHIIIITT and then looked around to see if anyone saw and at that moment, there was the creepy asian pedo guy walking past. He was looking straight at us....AND SMILING D: the pedo smile

that just creeped me out ==

I hope I don't see him ever again O_O

Anyway, we got our commerce test back today and I did...not that bad, and not that good either so average I guess :)

I have geography test tomorrow, so I was just being a good girl and typing up notes (A) loljks just copying what was on the sheet LOLOLOLOL

rewindfastforward