May 27, 2011@11:36 PM
(via nozuka@tumblr)

I'm so tired right now. But I need to wait for my VS arashi and Arashi no Shukudai-kun to download =w= my net's not gonna be able to take the amount of downloading I've been doing lately...

I'm still coughing after a whole week. It's so annoying D:

Anyway, the other day, I got rejected by Maccas. I'm never gonna get a job. Even Maccas, who hires anyone, doesn't want to hire me. I'm gonna turn into a jobless hobo :'(

I came back from piano lesson today and when I went into 7eleven to have a look at the magazines. But when I was about to pick one up to read the cover, the wire thing holding the books to the shelf kinda broke off. A few magazines dropped to the floor. I bet it would've been better if I just put them back straight away. But no, my brain wasn't working and I turned around to look at the sales person. Then came the awkward moment when I tried to put the magazines back on the shelf. Then I didn't know what to do, so the first thing that I came up with was....pretend someone called me and walk away.

Sad story of my life.

rewindfastforward