May 30, 2011@9:03 PM

LOL I changed the song again. I'm in love with this song right now omg. It's just so cute :x damn tumblr for having a 500mb size limit :(

Today was supposed to be athletics carnival, but noooo it has to pour == We had to go to school like normal, but an up-side was we got our maths test back and I was quite happy with my mark :)

It was really cold and wet today though....so when I got home my gran made me some hot apple crumble^^ I was so yummy and warm~

Ah I really should start doing my homework and shit...

I have to: write a 2 page english essay on a book I'm only half way through by wednesday; print out my glossary; finish the experiment for my srp and start writing the report.....

...AND I know I've forgotten something. Just not sure what.

Ugh...my net's dying. I've been downloading too much Arashi no Shukudai-kun episodes D: It's too hard not to download it when you've finally gotten accepted into the community and they let you donwload their stuff on livejournal @_@

anyway, I should go... and put things on my ipod ;D

Oh and one more thing, today we were talking about the font and size and spacing we had to have for the essay. After the lessons, we decided to learn wingdings ;D IM GONNA LEARN HOW TO WRITE IN WINGDINGS THIS HOLIDAY!!! :D

rewindfastforward