April 9, 2011@12:32 AM
I shall be back on the 1st of May. Till then adieu.

It was the walkathon yesterday and it was so much fun. On the bus, people were all high and singing and when they got to the high part of Fireworks by katy Perry, it just went alsdkfaldkfh LOL

Me, bungaburra child and my hubby crystal started singing songs from our childhood. We got so tired by the time we reached school. Our group went to Rm 27 to feast on our picnic. At first one of the science teachers came in but he didn't tell us off but he said we could stay in here as long we clean up afterwards but we got kicked out afterwards by another teacher. Oh well. The shady spot we found afterwards outside was really nice too. We continued singing there haha. Our group is so musical LOL.

But yes I got my top braces done and my bottom braces tightened so I'm hurt everywhere right now. My feet hurt from walking the stupid 10 kilometres, my teeth and head hurts from braces and my arm hurts from the plastic burn I got from the jumping castle slide ==

But to sum it up IT WAS EPIC. It's amazing how our group can be so close and get along so well. We're all so different. We have the sporty one (bungaburra yang), the nerdy one (fish), the mom-like one (troungie), the gamer (my hubby crystal), the stoner gorilla IM JOKING (gorilla kim), the violent anime lover one (wang), the aggressive one ;D (fetus), the innocent halfie (goodwoman), the fob (LOL me), the horny one ;) LOLJKS (kimbo) and the TEEBEE (SHIII)

We're a crazy bunch but I lubs them :)

rewindfastforward