March 17, 2011@9:50 PM

I should be studying. I studied yesterday without procrastinating. You proud? 8D

I'm up to reading the 10th page of my notes and I'm DIEING D: SCIENCE Y U SO HARD AND CONFUSING AND SCIENCE TEACHER Y U TEACH SO SHIT!!!!

Anyway, so I haven't blogged much lately, I've been on audition xD It's so addictive but I haven't been on since tuesday so meh.

I tried to study for history yesterday. Wrote up some notes, but when I got to school, I realised it wasn't enough. People were talking about these shit I dont even know. WTJELLY D8 NEED TO FINISH GOING OVER HISTORY NOTES

On the brighter (ish) side, tomorrow is crazy hair day which means MUFTI DAY^^ I just realised how un-fob I can look LOL But meh not me :/

Oh yeah and people have been giving me the :O face because I haven't read harry potter. IMMA READING IT NOW LAH OKAY. Starting from the first book 8)

rewindfastforward