March 13, 2011@9:54 PM
(via megansykes@tumblr)

I LOVE MY RILAKKUMA DOLL SO MUCH OMG.

okay.

This is quite deppressing. I didn't think someone could be this bad at gaming. I suck shit at Audition. How could anyone get 0 ==" Even if they just started. This is very depressing.

But meh I shall practise and practice shall make perfect. hopefully.

I woke up late today. At breakfast then went Target haha. They were having this sale. There were a few stands that had clothes for 2.86. Yep. 2.86 bucks...But it started yesterday so not many nice ones were left :( I did find a singlet (which I bought) and a shirt that I liked. But the shirt only had Large left, AND IT WAS TOO BIG D': And I still don't have a black singlet to wear with the singlet T_T needa find a cheap black singlet :(

It was hot today. Couldn't concentrate at chinese school. First thing I did when I got there was sit on the table at the back, under the fan and just lie there. My brain wasn't working...

My friend said her friend was gonna start a band for fun :OOOOO damn I wished I could play the guitar T^T She said I could sing BUT I CAN'T SING FOR SHIT BRO ==" bands should have ukulele players LOL

I swear everything's on these two weeks: science test, PE speech and history essay assessment shit on friday this week; SRP method and english speech next week. stupid school.

I should start on the speech. HM. But NAH I'm watching Bartender episode 4 xD and it's already 10. k imma concentrate on watching duh drama :)

rewindfastforward