February 12, 2011@12:19 AM
(the place we had out carnival. We sat right up the top)

Today, we had our swimming carnival and I actually brought my coaching homework because I thought I'd do it when people in my group were competing. But guess what? my group is so lazy and physically challenged that none of us went to swim. But after a few questions, I ended watching a bit of white chicks and played monopoly deal.


It was hot like usual today :( But we found a nice shady area. BUT I STILL FREAKING GOT A TAN LINE WHERE MY SINGLET STRAP WAS D: cheh. stupid sun.

I had chicken nuggets today. And a whole lot of other food that my group brought. I ate like those cartoons - my hand never stopped grabbing food from the whole mass of food on our picnic mat LOLOL.

My friend brought my souveneirs today!! I got my SHINee calender, ARASHI keyring, ARASHI badge and ARASHI pencil case. yes, I LOVE ARASHI! I put the keyring and badge on my bag. My bag is getting so crowded with stuff haha. Now, I have a black bow clip from my hubby Crystal, this asian lucky charm turtle, this skeleton bear thing, this glutinous ball keyring I got from erica the other day and of course my ARASHI stuff ^^



I'm watching this funny Jap drama called 'Tumbling' but there's this part that's kinda sweet and sad and I'm just like, "ngaww" *sniff* *tear* right now. It's so sweet :O
I'm gonna go watch it now. byebye

rewindfastforward