February 27, 2011@9:58 PM
I had chinese school today and my friend bought me a birthday cake as a present ^^ It was so nice :O I feel like such a pig now D:

Yesterday, after north shore, we walked around chats a bit. After walking around for already 1 hour, I went to buy sushi cos I just suddenly craved it haha. Afterwards, we went to Gloria Jeans but because I already spent 24 bucks on nexon cards and 10 bucks on Lorraine's present PLUS the sushi, so I had like 4.50 left LOL My friend was like, "hey, we're both getting Tim-Tam chiller. Get one with us~" I was like "dude got no money =="" So my friend shouted me 30 cents LOLOLOLOL
yea, I'm awesome like that :') I was so sweet and took me ages to finish ._.

I'm gonna enter this giveaway because I'm an asian LOLOLOL FREE STUFF so yeah gonna post it here xD


rewindfastforward