February 8, 2011@10:06 PM
STRAIGHT FRINGE! lol yep. My eyes looks freaky o-o and yes they are pyjamas ;)

Had a headache today. CURSE YOU ;A;
After science period 3, my head just started throbbing. At recess, I went to take panadol, BUT IT DIDN'T HELP TAT But yea, by the time PE ended, my head was a bit better. But when I got home, it hurt again, so after going out shopping, I took a super awesome nap and after I finish blogging, I shall go sleep 8)

I HAPPY. I bought two pairs of shorts today ^^ I didn't have any ripped ones, so gran found this shop which had alot of pretty ripped shorts so I bought two 8D Shall wear one of them to swimming carnival on Friday~

Working on a lay right now, but I've done the navs and everything but now I'm just looking at it thinking, GOSH i really can't be bothered to do the posts section aishh :')

So yea, in my goal to grow taller, I shall sleep now. Goodnight lovelies k3

rewindfastforward