February 14, 2011@9:19 PM
(via jonghyun-attack@tumblr)

Happy Valentines/single awareness/forever alone day. Yep. Forever alone. always. :')

My head started hurting again today. I SWEAR THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY HEAD. My friend said it was cancer. no. not gonna die yet :L

So I took another nap. Gosh I'm becoming so asian, taking afternoon naps so often 8)

Oh yea! yesterday! So yesterday evening at 6 I went to watch Alls Well Ends Well. It was pretty funny :D Before the movie I was waiting for my friend to finish going to the toilet so I was playing on those machines where you have to stack those blocks on top of each other and if you reach major prize you get something good. As you go up, it goes from 3 blocks to 1 and the speed increases. I kinda failed. BUT. After the movie I was waiting, again, and this time I went all the way to the top but just on the last one, I missed it. I MISSED IT D: I was one stupid block away from winning a camera :'( curse you machine. Gonna go play it again D:

So, I'm supposed to do homework right now. Hmm..nah stuff it. Gonna go sleep. BAI GUYZ and hope you have/had an awesome day today!

rewindfastforward