February 3, 2011@8:55 PM
Tumblr_lfytrasxpj1qaal0co1_500_large
(via weheartit)

Today is the lunar new year and I has recieved red pockets!! $_$ Got 150 in total. *is happy*

Today was hot and humid, which meant hot and wet and sticky ==" fml. Why does Australia have to be so hot. I was so happy that the train had air-con or I would've died of the stupid heat. I was just sending new year texts to all the asians that I'm okay close to, when it 'sending failed'. So I resent it. Then I went into a tunnel which killed my connection again. In the end, some people complained that I sent the same text to them 3 times. I'm sorry lah :(

I'm actually trying to do my maths homework right now, like a good girl (A). So, I'll leave now. This is distracting ._.

AND CONGRATS TO CRYSTAL FOR GETTING HER BRACES OFF^^

rewindfastforward