January 26, 2011@6:17 PM
My plane was a bit late yesterday and i got home at 10.30. My brother couldn't drive us either, so we had to train it. I was so sleepy :(

My new lay is really plain because I coded on my tiny laptop in China and it had no net. NO NET D: I died a bit ._.

So, China was awesome, like always. It's winter there right now, so it was freezing~ When I got out the train station at the airport it was like a frikkin oven D: I didn't think it would be this hot cos the airport had aircon on. WAAAAAAAH IT'S SO HOT!!

So, mom got me iPhone 3GS. She said to charge it for 6 hours so I plugged it in. When I checked it after I woke up. IT DIDN'T CHARGE :O The stupid charger didn't work ==" useless shit. My dad's contract ended too, so he got an iPhone too, but he hasn't used the charger yet so I took it ^^ MUAHAHAHA.

I was walking around Chats again today ^^ We went to that Pepper steak place in westfield and just when we were about to order, we saw the happy hour sign and we were like OMGOMGOMGOMG it's Happy Hour in 30 minutes, let's wait ;D

Yep, we waited ._. CHYEAH ASIANESS FTW!

Then we went to the youth centre to play basketball...Me being sport FAIL, failed. So I went to play chess 8D yah I lost at that too =="

Anyway, I'm trying to fix up all the song names, and I am no where even near half way ==" ciao guyz ._.

rewindfastforward