January 12, 2011@2:53 AM

My contract ended and mom got me an 8GB iPhone 3G because it was a 'cheap deal' that fit my $29 plan. Am I happy? FUCK NO.

My mom had a 16GB iPhone and I WAS gonna get it when she got her iPhone 4, but NOOOOO my brother took it and gave it to her girlfriend. FARKING HELL. I have an 1st gen 8GB ipod touch and it's ancient and I only have 111MB of space left. Therefore an 8GB iPhone isn't gonna make me happy == aishh not gonna bother anymore ._. I'll just have to live with the sad truth that my brother is a bitch and so is his girlfriend =="

But on the bright side, I'm gonna go buy a case for my iPhone. Any ideas what case I should get. Is someone bothered to send me a picture? :D If so, spam my cbox, please, because I need ideas :) If not, then oh well, nobody loves me T_T

Went Tseun Wan today^^ Ate yummy food and yea, I SWEAR THERE'S AN EYELASH IN MY EYE BECAUSE IT FRIKKING HURTS D8


rewindfastforward