January 10, 2011@9:42 PM
I'm still alive, people. Not dead. Not unbothered to blog. I just hadn't found the time and net for it...yes....that's a lie. I've been too busy being lazy :3

HOW'S EVERYONE? :D

So I'm in Hong Kong right now and I'm very full. Just came back from sushi FCKYEAHHH. I bought these two pairs of on sale boots^^ One was 90 RMB :D HORHORHOR fake blue doc martens for the win :) And another one used to be 1500 HKD but it was on sale and I got it for 300 something HKD. win. Now I really want a pair of those bulky nike shoes :( But it's 799 HKD and so expensive D: dammit. I also bought some clothes - is very happy :D

I got my senior skirt done in China but it's still so long D: Gotta grow taller.

I'm using IE right now and it's pretty shit. My aunt's computer is so cramped, if I try to download Chrome, it will die on me. For sure.

I'm gonna go catch up on some bleach and drama episodes now hehe. Byebye. Oh and if someone reads this, can you tell Wanjing I've relinked her. Gay IE wont let me navigate on her blog :@

rewindfastforward