December 12, 2010@9:14 AM



Some of you may know from reading denise's blog, I went ice-skating with her on friday^^
I can't be bothered writing about it since she's already recounted about it so I will talk about yesterday 8D

(left to right) michelle, renae, susie, susie's sister emily, crystal, angela y, erica, esther, me :), kimberly l., kimberley w. (erica was trying to bash me and esther's head together so we were holding on to her hand LOL)

So we went on a parent's day outing at bankstown buffet yesterday :D It was really fun^^ I went to stra so mish could pick me up and she drove me to bankstown :D We took alot of luvos on the way :L Then through alot of confusion and figuring out what we were supposed to do, we finally got everyone seated and sorted out :L We started eating.

Now, I normally eat a whole plate of salad before I eat anything else, because if I don't I wont get my vegies and I'll have a whole mouth of ulcers the next day...But when I was walking to get food, I got a call from a friend about the plans today, and I had my phone in one hand and plate in another, so I got kinda annoyed but alskjdhflakjh I had to answer the call == But then I saw kimbo with spring rolls so I asked if she could get some for me. Then I went along the line (still talking on the phone) and saw chips nuggets and calamari rings. Talking on the phone is really distracting and there was a whole mob of people behind so I just quickly grabbed whatever my mind told me to get on impulse.

I suddenly realised I got alot of fatty food when I ended my call...@_@

After we finished eating, we started going on hyper and then grabbed other people's name tag thingys and did impersonations of them :L it was funny^^ After that was PHOTO TIME :D Alot happened yesterday so I kinda can't include everything :/

Oh and I gained myself a sister ;D susie's sister :L:L she's so cute. At first, she ignored me when I called her name, then she gave me 'merons' (xP) but then finally she listened to me :D She's so energetic though -o- can't keep up!

And I also nearly lost my camera case yesterday, until I found it in mish's car ;D

Overall, yesterday was maybe the highlight of my year, even more epic than the late nights in city^^ because being with my group owns going out at 10 in the city or watching people get drunk LOL. Let's hope every year will be this fun 8)

I'm going city today...I WAS looking forward to it, but after yesterday, I'm tired, I'm sleepy and now I can't be bothered ==" meh but it's a friend's kinda farewell party, because she's going back to HK to study :( I shall miss her D:

rewindfastforward