Tumblr_l8lv1fu7k41qctvlmo1_500_large_large

SMILE :)
dango daikazoku (CLANNAD ed)


CRY :'(
Sayonara - orange range
since it's not subbed the part in the middle, the guy is saying, (btw he's dead and that's his girlfriend and she can't see him)
"sorry. It was my bad. Once more. It was because I wanted to talk to you once more.
I'm sorry, God. I was lieing (it was a joke). Reiko, (sorry I didn't know what he said here :/)
So, open your eyes"


FEEL GOOD :D
kachofuugetsu - remioromen


DANCE^^
Kuchibiru Kara Romantica (唇からロマンチカ) - AAA


TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL^^ No more junior school uniform. No more ugly tunics 8D SENIOR UNIFORM NEXT YEAR HORHORHOR

Haha got our reports today. I'm quite happy with mine actually :D for once LOL I got over average for all except for PDHPE ._. but meh i don't care about sport 8D

When we were getting our yearbooks, Mr. Abbey was next to the other english teacher who was handing them out and he said, "You have to tell him a joke if you want the book" So I was just like, "Umm umm umm mr. abbey?". and the teacher was like, "That's a good joke. Here's your yearbook" haha I ish funny shush ;D

Going ice-skating tomorrow with my gay ahjussi denise :) and two of my friends from chinese school LOL. It shall be fun^^

rewindfastforward