December 14, 2010@12:33 PM
FIRST.
Hehe I like guys that can speak (fluently) cantonese and english :) If he knows Mandarin and Japanese as well then that's just osm 8D

SECOND.
Really nice and funny :3 Nice as in actual caring nice and funny as in non-lame funny 8D HORHORHOR and he has to be nice to my family and friends because I'm a family and friends person^^

THIRD.
Umm doesn't smoke?...and doesn't game too much LOL

yerhyerhyerh :)

I downloaded super scribblenauts today 8D I was playing it a while ago. It's so addictive! But then my ds ran out of battery :'( Gonna go charge it and continue playing after this.

I went to angela's house yesterday^^ I missed my train which made me miss the train I had to change to which made me take the all-stops slow train ==" Which made me 30 minutes late T_T

We played singstar and it was my first time playing LOL It was fun watching people change the lyrics and still manage to win ;DDD Then LUNCHHHH. We had so much food for lunch. Everyone had to bring something in and in the end, so much food had to be brought back because there was just too much ^^"

I've been very sleepy lately =w= Slept at 11 last night and woke up at 11 :L
I shall sleep early tonight

rewindfastforward