November 14, 2010@6:30 PM

I've been in a cbf mood lately. I didn't want to blog without uploading the photos from when the japanese exchange students came. But my camera was in my cupboard and I be very very very lazy ;)

Anyway, I really can't be bothered to upload any more photos so yesh *points up* That's my buddy up there^^ Her name's Ayumi and she's SO ADORABLE xD even though she's 16 and in year 11... She's a bit taller than me LOL

omo I look so stoner in that photo == I had heaps of fun and I hope I'll get picked next year too~

So...it's been a few days so I can't really remember what happened @_@ I'll skip to yesterday :L

I bought people's presents yesterday and for Angela (hope she doesn't read this) I bought her this chicken thing that is made of plastic and extremely squishy^^ like a stressball :L I took it out and showed it to my friends at tutor but then they started going spastic over it == Then, they started throwing it around but the bad thing was, I couldn't chase after them because it was a windy day and I was wearing a short dress T_T Yea I velly smart -___-

This guy had nothing to do for one hour while he waited for his gf to come so me and my friend kept him company....for a little while, until I couldn't be bothered anymore so I went home :) Aint I a good friend?

I nearly melted today == Although I know it's gonna make an ugly mark in my hair, I've been keeping my hair in a fountain pony tail LOL the one that's like high up on your head so it doesn't go in your face or on your neck :L

rewindfastforward