November 24, 2010@10:05 PM
Tumblr_l1vft3e0eq1qzvv6vo1_500_large
(via weheartit)

Hehehe I added a little bottom on the right bottom corner of my blog^^ It links straight to my flavors.me page, which I have also bothered to re-decorate :D

THANK YOU CRYSTAL FOR THE RILAKKUMA BUTTON~k3
Isn't she just pro 8D At first, I didn't know what to ask her to make, so suddenly, Rilakkuma just pops into my head! I'm having a Rilakkuma spasm right now. arigatou~

So, we did our science earthquakes test today. I was gonna study yesterday but I gave up completely =___= so, I tried to cram random stuff in before the test. Last minute studying will NEVER work guys ==

This test was one of those tests where you've already finished it pretty quickly but you know you answers were all bullshit :S Meh, oh well :L

I nearly fell asleep during the test LOL. But monica woke me up with a, "Pssst. Hey, what's infrastructure?" yea, teamwork baby (H)

I was so tired today, I took a nap even though it wasn't Friday yet. That makes up for the nap I didn't take last friday 8)

I should probably sleep now -o- Thursday tomorrow! I love thursdays because it's so bludge. BAIBAI and gnite^^

rewindfastforward