November 8, 2010@9:42 PM

Hehehehe
I just had a shower when my mom said we were going out for dinner so I quickly blew dried my hair :) I felt to warm and fuzzy after ^^ yea...like a typical asian in a toilet with nice lighting, I decided to luvo xD

and no I do not know why I look so devo in this picture :/ IM NORMALLY A HAPPY SPASTIC KID 8DD

But yes, to all the people who actually bothered reading my last post and clicked the link,
Did you enjoy the 'illision'? ;DDD
YES FEEL MY PAIN DAMMIT D:
And for those, who didn't, GO CLICK IT :O I beg you D;

So, I said I was planning on blogging yesterday, but my dad disconnected the modem to repaint some wall, so I died ==

On Saturday, my friend asked me if I could keep her company while she studied for sc trials, so I said yes since my life is pretty boring and depressing already. I went to the library with her and we started chatting...We then realised getting work down would be pretty hard. But we managed (A) She was doing maths while I was being a total noob and just copying chinese stuff down. After studying 'hard', we went around looking for food. In the end, we went to this really cheap and nice japanese restaurant and I ate udon, while she ate rice 8) WE ASHYUN ;)

Afterwards, we went to this Youth centre and played free pool (Y) So yea, nothing interesting afterthat ._.

SUNDAY 8)
Went to chinese school and found out one of my friends is going back to hong kong to study :'( GONNA MISS HER SO FUCKING MUCH TTATT But I'm now thinking of a farewell city/iceskating outing...shall organise it ^^

After going home and taking a shower, we went to this local bar place, where my brother's girlfriend works and OMFG the food was so nice~ I stuffed myself like a pig @_@

Then, went to see their cat and new house. Yeh was pretty late then.

finally TODAY.
Everyone was either at Duke of Ed or Food tech so classes were pretty empty. I was stuck with denise most of the time. Yea I know. YUCK. AHAHAHAHA JKSJKS ILOVEYOU ;)

Oh and before I go, DENISE: I did type this ninja speed ;)

rewindfastforward