November 4, 2010@6:46 PM

Yesterday, I got physically wounded by someone who i think has long nail *cough*DENISE*cough*

I hope it doesn't scab up or if it does, I hope it heals before wednesday T_T

So yes, what's happening next wednesday? Well, japanese exchange students are coming to our school for a day and out of the 2 year nine classes, 5 people from each class has been chosen from each class to be one of the hosts that day. Being the jap-obsessed child I am, I got chosen 8D HORHORHOR. You see, I don't try as hard for other subjects ;D

So yes, the wound. It was during basketball and we were trying to get the ball, somehow, her nails landed on my face and before I knew it, I was bleeding == Well, good thing it was just pretty shallow :) so yesh, it shall heal! :D

Anyway, I'm actually trying to do maths homework right now o.o But I didn't blog yesterday, so I thought I'd blog before I go into my cbb mood. that's all for today. baii ;)


rewindfastforward