(taken and edited by me)

Hehehe I skipped so much because I couldn't be bothered to do the others :L

So, throughout my 14 years, 8 months and 20 days on Earth, many people have left memories, both happy and sad, with me. But the one I chose is about pre-school :)

I don't really remember other people who went there, but I remember two people, my uncle and this guy. HAHA no he wasn't my crush, but he was just very chubby and nice :L LOL chubby kids are kawaii kayy :L
Oh and before you ask, yes, my uncle is only a year older than me and no, I don't have any cousins :S
I'm close with my uncle because our ages are so close together, so we'd always play together, but I still remember pre-school year 1, I was in a different class...

Pre-school would start at about 7.30 I think it was and we would go to school and I remember a little chart thing on the wall with little pocket things for you to put strips of paper - red, green and yellow i think :/ These were indicators for if we were sick or if we have a sore throat. For example, if I had a sore throat and I couldn't eat any fried food, I think they would put a red tag on it, to let the teachers know not to serve me those food because YESH lunch was eaten there^^

Although I don't remember that clearly, in my mind I can still remember always playing this roleplaying game in the little playground. We would get to choose to be either: police, doctor, supermarket sales or jsut normal people. We would get fake money and even get little costumes (doctors wore those white lab robe thingys).

I still remember the 'pool' too. The water was so shallow, it came up to a little bit below my waste :') and me back then was tiny. aahhh the 'pool'.

I remember always being the slowest when it came to eating, but although I didn't remember, my great aunt told me that there was another girl in my class who would always be standing to eat with me, because we were both so slow ;DD

Then, it would be nap time~ Before the start of a semester, we would bring our freshly washed blankets and when we took our naps, we would pull down these hard, wooden, 'beds' from the wall. Although they weren't comfortable, now that I think about it, I'm sure I had a good naps :)

I went to China when I was 3 months, so I went to pre-school there. I remember how much the toilets stink. I don't go there anymore, but my aunty, who is 8 now, went to that pre-school, so me and my uncle used to pick her up from school (that is when I go to China for holiday) and visit the teachers. Surprisingly, they still remember me!

Haha, one last thing I still remember from pre-school...I came back to Australia when I was not yet 4, and China school terms have different times, so tbh, I haven't graduated from pre-school xDD
When my aunty graduated from pre-school, she had this book thing with photos of her pre-school and her classmates and this picture of her wearing the graduation robe and hat. I felt devo that I couldn't get one too T_T

So yea, reminiscing the pre-school days is pretty fun^^~

But now, back to present, I have a science test on earthquakes tomorrow TTATT I'M GONNA FAILLLL~~~ I haven't finished writing notes and I think I'm gonna sleep soon, because last night I kinda slept a bit later :/
so baibai peoplez~

Labels:


rewindfastforward