November 9, 2010@9:25 PM
12861903654945_large
(via weheartit)

I had quite a good day today^^ Got commerce and english marks back and I was quite happy with it :)

Hmm someone from my childhood would have to be Karina :)

I still remember the first day I met her...I went back to China for pre-school but came back half way during kindy so that was when I met her. I didn't know any english back then. Not a word. But she could speak some canto so the teacher appointed her as my buddy and to explain stuff to me.

We have been through a lot and even our parents know each other. She goes to my chinese school, so even though we don't go to the same high school, I still see her every sunday at chinese school ^^ When holiday comes, we always have joint family outings to random places and of course, we have heaps of fun :)

I will never forget a friend like you k3 ily^^

Hehe it was so embarassing today, I was choosing a song to listen to while I walked from the station to school. When I was concentrating on my iPod screen, I stepped on a banana peel and slipped on it == Luckily I did not fall, just got 2 awkward stares ==

Anyway, I think I'm gonna sleep now. Jap exchanges coming tomorrow^^~

Labels:


rewindfastforward