Hmm well...I'm not really especially close with any particular BS-er :/ so I thought I'd dedicate this post to all those pro blogskinners out there :)

Have you noticed that many of the pro blogskinners are from malaysia or singapore, like Anna, Puiling and Geng Hao and many others D: But yes, not that other countries don't have pro people. Gabby's pro too 8D

meh I actually don't know what to say but that you guys are just very very very pro :O and I idolise you guys ;)

So yes, my day...

guess what? IT'S FRIDAAAYYYY!!! I'm very happy 8)
On the train back home today, I was just talking with some friends on the train when suddenly my friend was like "hey isn't that xxxxxxx's brother?"

Of course I was hi and wasn't really sure so I asked (kinda loudly) "HEY ARE YOU XXXXXX'S BRO?"

LOL he looked kinda scared :L pfffft shush i was feeling high after sport 8D

Labels:


rewindfastforward