November 20, 2010@6:54 PM


Okay, so I haven't been blogging daily lately. I was 'busy'.....*cough*

I was bored the other day (wednesday), so I was randomly looking through tokyohive at school. Then, I saw this 'manga being made into live-action movie' post so I read through it... Now, there was a picture of the cover of the manga and the drawings were nice so I thought I'd read it, since I don't normally read manga, but shoujo mangas are the best 8D and yeah so I started reading it that night. It was so addictive I stayed up till 2 reading it ^^" I was so proud of myself for finishing it on Thursday~ So right now, I'm looking forward to the movie 8) It's coming out next year o.o

IT WAS SO GOOD AND ADDICTIVE!!!!


Haruna Nagashima gave her all to softball in middle school, and now that she's made her high school debut she's decided to give her all for a new goal. Getting a boyfriend and falling in love!
However, she has one small problem. Since she never paid any attention to fashion or trend in middle school she has no idea how to go about attracting her yet-to-be-found love. But a chance encounter with with Yoh Komiyama provides her with the opportunity she needs. If he coaches her in how to become attractive, surely she can find herself a boyfriend! (Source: myanimelist)

rewindfastforward