October 18, 2010@10:30 PM

OMAHGAHD i died when i saw this gif xDDDD KUNGFU HUSTLE k3 forever :D

anyway, I have joined a grpahic site called Neon Worms and I am currently working on my first batch...and failing to understand how to make it look nice with photoshop @_@ anyone know any good programs to use? o.o

So yes, I have finally decided to revive my tumblr...kinda so do me a big favour and check that shizz out for me? :) and follow ;D


aishh I think there's stock take for our laptop either tomorrow or wednesday...that's where mr. lenovo the laptop guy and he goes and looks through your laptop, making sure there's no illegal stuff and deletes everything =="

I should start deleting my movies hahaha xD

anyway, so I should have icons up tomorrow :D aishh i should be doing my maths and hsitory == but i ceebs ._.

rewindfastforward