October 9, 2010@10:10 PM
NEW BLOGSKIN RATE IT FOR ME? (:

Anyway, I have been lacking sleep lately watching Hello Baby SHINee version!!!! It's hilarious~ and everytime I watch it I'm just laughing like an idiot in front of the computer ^^"

To all you Onew lovers out there, no offence but I didn't find him that good looking before BUTTT after watching Hello Baby i think he is just ADORABLEEE~~~~ so yea :3 gonna try get inspiration for an Onew skin^^ WAAAHH Onew appa is so kiyowo~~

anyway, nothing much to blog about today :/

hmmm i went coaching ...YES finally i don't have to do english coaching anymore :D that means i go coaching at 3.30 instead of 2 YERHYERHYERH :) more time to internet or 'study' *shifty eyes* LOL ye my rents said i have to read and shit -____-

anyway, school is in 2 days TT_TT I'M GONNA FUCKING MISS YOU HOLIDAYS!! and denise, if you're reading this: no, i haven't started on my science reports AT ALL ...^^"

so...hmmm...i might start them tomorrow...maybe ._.



rewindfastforward