September 14, 2010@9:15 PM
HEHEHEHE school was gay like usual but after school cheered me up a bit :D

My friend is going to japan for 2 weeks for school and needs to find some kind of souvenir for the jap girl who's place he's gonna be staying at~ so since he was going to Jap - me being jap obsessed nagged him to buy me a jap bag 8)

but yea...I had to help him think of idea for souvenirs and HEHEHE i have nothing after school today^^

He asked if I wanted easyway and of course I said yes and expected to pay him back when my easyway was delivered but asldkfjhsaldkfjh he shouted me (Y)(Y)(Y) ye i love easyway (L)

To sum up my day, I got shouted easyway and OH ONE MORE THING :D He said he knows where to buy the jap bag so WAKAKAKAKAKAKA it's highly likely I'll be able to own a jap bag before the holiday ends^^

yes I am a very jap obsessed spazzy child 8D

rewindfastforward