July 6, 2010@12:47 AM
yeryeryer for the new layout :D Thank you to denise who bothered to send me her template so I could study it 8D; Hai! I'm so proud of myself ;)

It took me a while to work out the structure of it and with the help of different templates, I managed to work it out (Y)

...I'm such a wannabe nerd :L

But anyway, my relos (aunty and her mom) arrived here in Australia today, and they will be staying with us for the next month :D That means I have company (Y) The two single beds are coming on Thursday so that means them two and my grandma are sleeping in the double while I sleep on the sofa in the living room :/ Oh well, it's actually really comfy here^^ Because we have a long and soft sofa (H)

I had piano theory lessons today and while we waited for the last person to come, we were playing with my piano teacher's son, Jedi. He's so cute >w< But yea, when she came, she needed to go to pee, so we had to go with her down to the pool toilet. We wanted to play with Jedi so we brought him with us >:D

After we came back up, theory lesson started. We actually got through a lot this time :O and Jane made us chips (: Near the end of the lesson, we were quiet and we suddenly heard this music sound thingy coming from this room they store toys in. Of course, naturally we freaked out and went in to check what it was because no one had touched anything at all :S

Alicia saw this rabbit and suddenly noise started to come from it (or something else) and like us chickens we screamed and ran out of the room :/ yea...we brave little kids D:

When I got back, it was straight away dinner because we had to go pick up my relos from the airport. On the car trip to the airport, I was trying out this iPod transmitter thing that my mom gave me to test on the car. At first it kinda worked...and then it failed and i didn't understand why >:( But then when I realised it still kept working after I unplugged it from the car, I worked it out. It actually uses radio wave thingys to transfer the sound and yea...I'm such a noob D:


I was waiting so I started spamming denise >:D she was nice and replied to my text unlike someone*cough*mish*cough* who replied only after I arrived home :P But anyway, when they arrived and we were waiting for my dad to come pick us up, I prank called denise and pretended to be a curry pizza man 8D She's a fail noob - didn't know who I was ;)


Now, this is important, my relos bought me a thermos cos I needed one and guess what brand it was? BUBEE!!! Now I can have spaghetti in my Bubee just like crystal does :DD yesyes I'm a lame little girl^^


Phew..this blog is so long O_O but yes I have finished now so good bye and Bless your face ^o^

rewindfastforward