It poured like crazy in Melbourne ==

But anyway I cbb talk too much about it; and I shall upload photos that I took tomorrow....maybe; but anyway, my mum knows someone from the hotel so they got a limo to pick us up when we got to the airport^-^ I was spazzing - first time on a limo *nodnod*

The hotel itself was AWESOME and the swimming pool was so nice >.<

...Phillip Island and the ghey rocks aren't worth mentioning :/

TOY STORY TOMORROW with crys and erica 8D

Hehe before I go to bed; ADVERTISING TIME :DD

Before I went to Melbourne I made an account on Blogskins cos I'm obsessed with BS-ing write now 8) BSing is not bullshiting; it is Blogskin-ing (Y)(Y)

But anyway, I made all the images and stuff I needed but couldn't get to actually typing up the code before I had to leave for melbourne...so...being the asian nerd I am, I typed it up on my iPod and I finished it before the second day -_- But I couldn't remember the codes for the entries and nav and archives so I left it until I came back and voila I finished

My BS account is blogskin.com/me/hachortle
please pay me a visit ;)

rewindfastforward