July 9, 2010@11:00 PM

Hehe today was a hectic day :3

We went to mish's house and had an AWESOME time :D

We had to get to Strathfield station by 11.15 so I had to take the 10.22 train...BUT I went to the asian supermarket nearby to buy something for family Tsang; and this stupid slow EPIKLY slow shopkeeper took her time D: and then when I was lining up to buy the ticket, the train was gonna leave in like 1 minute, and it was obvious I was getting impatient and in a hurry but NUUUUU this idiot came and took the machine - looked at it - pressed something uberly slowly - looked at it some more - and left without even buying a ticket. I mean wth??!! Waste my time cos you wanna check the price O_O What a fag -_-

and so I missed the train ==

I got there and saw crys and erica :3 Then we went out of the station and what did we see? 3 identical looking girls sitting on a bench all with bangs :DD waving at us :L:L It was angela, esther and susie :)

The first thing we did when we got there was walk around..A LOT 8) We went around pointing, laughing, and looking at all the pictures Mish had at her place and we found some that were ancient-ISH :3

Then it was mafia and that was good cos we won in both games :3 I don't like being mafia -_-

HOTPOT WAS DELICIOUS; おいしかったよ~ Mish kept on giving me vegies cos they 'help me poo' =.= yea tyvm...There were still a lot left so unconsciously, while the rest excluding me, mish and her sister, stopped eating and just sat and played chinese whispers^^" We kept and I only realised they stopped when esther asked How I could still be eating >.<

Then we did a few rounds of cherry drop and esther and mish's failness was velly velly funny ;)

Twister was fail since I was wearing a dress DD:

yea...it was just very fun today overall; thank you mishy for letting us trash your house ;) and mama tsang for your yummy food :P

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday so we are going to the city to celebrate it kinda :P meh I don't feel like going anyway anymore though...but it's her birthday so I can't say no lah~

rewindfastforward